Home » , , , , , , , » Sailing (Cover Version of Rod Stewart)

Sailing (Cover Version of Rod Stewart)

Sailing

I wish to do some sailing again after all these years stuck in the nation ruin by the EVIL PARASITES.  I wish to be in America, a land of Freedom and since Mr Donald Trump had won and he is the 45th President of United States.  I am proud of American to have one of the best President and look forward someday to meet him in person.

I am flying, I am flying (like those beloved seagulls)
Like a bird, 'cross the sky
I am flying, passing high clouds
To be with you, to be free
(Land of FREEDOM)

We are sailing, we are sailing
Home again 'cross the sea
We are sailing stormy waters
To be near you, to be free (Land of FREEDOM)


Let's Mr. Donald Trump be the Great Bridge over the STORMY WATER in America.  While the American people is sailing on the stormy waters.
  "Sailing" is a song composed by Gavin Sutherland of the Sutherland Brothers in 1972, best known as a 1975 international hit for Rod Stewart.

"Sailing" was recorded by Rod Stewart for his first album recorded in North America rather than Great Britain: Atlantic Crossing, which album was recorded April - June 1975 at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio with Tom Dowd producing. The first single from the album, "Sailing" afforded Stewart an international hit notably in the UK where "Sailing" was #1 for four weeks in September 1975: augmented by a return to the UK chart in 1976 and - to a lesser extent - 1987, "Sailing" remains the Rod Stewart single to have the greatest success in its UK release. However "Sailing" failed to afford Stewart a major hit in his newly adopted US homeland.


I Am Sailing

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.
If you wanna watch it over facebook, here is the link.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes 
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"I Am Sailing" Originally sang by The Sutherland Bros
Written by: Gavin Sutherland.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
According to Iain Sutherland the connection between the Sutherland Brothers and Rod Stewart which led to Stewart's recording of "Sailing" began when Stewart's live-in girlfriend Dee Harrington saw the Sutherland Brothers on the 20 June 1972 broadcast of the BBC2 music program The Old Grey Whistle Test: Harrington recommended the Sutherland Brothers as a musical act who'd interest Stewart and Stewart did indeed become a Sutherland Brothers fan after seeing them perform at the Marquee Club.[1][2] According to Gavin Sutherland, the Sutherland Brothers co-wrote two original songs with Stewart which Stewart hoped to record for Atlantic Crossing: however the only Sutherland Brothers tune Stewart would record for the album would be "Sailing" whose seemingly nautical theme complemented the album's title.[5]

Stewart would recall the recording of "Sailing" being a challenge: he was awoken in his hotel room by a 10 am phone call from Dowd at Muscles Shoals, in which Dowd said "Get down here in half an hour; we've mixed the track and need the vocal"; Stewart (quote): "I was like: 'You're joking, recording at 10:30 in the morning. I need a drink to calm the old nerves'...There was nothing [alcoholic] to be had anywhere and I was terrified to sing without [a drink]"[6]..."I'd never sung anything in a studio without having a drink - let alone a big old anthem. And I'd never sung anything, anywhere that early in the morning. Got it in six or seven takes though." [7]

I am sailing, I am sailing
Home again, 'cross the sea
I am sailing stormy waters
To be near you, to be free

I am flying, I am flying
Like a bird, 'cross the sky
I am flying, passing high clouds
To be with you, to be free

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Through the dark night far away
I am dying, forever crying
To be with you, who can say

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Through the dark night far away
I am dying, forever crying
To be with you, who can say

We are sailing, we are sailing
Home again 'cross the sea
We are sailing stormy waters
To be near you, to be free

Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free
Oh Lord




Read more: Rod Stewart - I Am Sailing Lyrics |lyrics.wikia.com






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger