Home » , , , , , , , , » Send Me the Pillow You Dream On (Cover Version of Dean Martin)

Send Me the Pillow You Dream On (Cover Version of Dean Martin)

Send Me the Pillow You Dream On ...

An Oldies song again and this is my first time attempt again.  I knew Dean Martin since I was a kid but did not pay much attention to him.  My late beloved dad love his singing much and often play some of his songs.  One of them is this song and often play when I was a little kid.  So naturally I knew this song in my heart.


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you wish to watch it over youtube, here is the link.
If you wish to watch it over facebook video here is the link. 



Enhanced Published on October 10, 2014
Ref: 20141010-00072-201410100551-00005-SUNP0008
Recorded at Howard Arms Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on April 29, 2014
Ref: 20140429-00068-201410100551-00055-SUNP0008
Recorded at Howard Arms Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup: FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Send Me the Pillow You Dream On'' Originally sang by  Hank Locklin.
Written by:  Hank Locklin.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Send Me the Pillow You Dream On" is country song written and recorded by Hank Locklin. The song has become a standard for the Nashville sound, and has been covered by pop, country, and bluegrass artists.

Locklin first released the song in 78-disc Star 1360 in September 1949, but it didn't hit the charts.[1] Locklin re-released it in December 1957 on RCA Victor 47-7127 single, and it peaked at No. 5 on Billboard's chart of "Most Played C&W by Jockeys"[2] and crossed over to the pop charts.[1]

In the 1960s, the song was a hit for The Browns, Johnny Tillotson, and Dean Martin.

Various country artists including The Whites, Dolly Parton, Roy Rogers, and Dwight Yoakam have also done cover versions of the song.[3][4]

Send me the pillow that you dream on
Don't you know that I still care for you?
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So darling, I can dream on it, too

Each night while I'm sleeping oh, so lonely
I'll share your love in dreams that once were true
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So darling, I can dream on it, too

Send me the pillow that you dream on
Maybe time will let our dreams come true
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So darling, I can dream on it, too

I've waited so long for you to write me
But just a memory's all that's left of you
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So darling, I can dream on it, too
So I can dream on it, too



Read more: Randy Van Warmer -Just When I needed You Most Lyrics | Wikia 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger