Home » , , , , , , , , » My World Il Mondo (Cover Version of Engelbert Humperdinck)

My World Il Mondo (Cover Version of Engelbert Humperdinck)

My World Il Mondo...

This old song was my first attempt even I wanted to sing this song so much.  Inanimately I was thinking the title of the song more like a Girl name and perhaps a Spanish Girl Name.  After for sometime, after I learned some Spanish language, I did realized my mistake.  It is literally mean My World and I have successfully guess the meaning out.  The next thing I went to wikipedia and found out it is Italian language also have the same meaning i.e. my world. Whatever it takes, I am currently still in love with this song and need to continue learning my Italian language and Spanish language again.


My World Il Mondo

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you failed to watch the videos on this blog, please click here to view it directly from youtube. 
Here is the link for fuckbook vidoe.



Enhanced Published on October 26, 2014
Ref: 2014102607-00081-2014102607-00005-SUNP0003 Release Me
Recorded at Stadium of Light, Sunderland, United Kingdom

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"My World Il Mondo '' Originally sang by Jimmy Fontana.
Written by:  Carlo Pes, Lilli Greco, Gianni Meccia and Jimmy Fontana

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Il Mondo" ('The World') is a song composed by Carlo Pes, Lilli Greco, Gianni Meccia and Jimmy Fontana, and performed by Jimmy Fontana. Arrangements were from Ennio Morricone.[1] The song premiered at the 1965 edition of Un disco per l'estate.[1]
The single peaked at first place for four weeks between July and October 1965 on the Italian hit parade.[2] It was the most successful song of Fontana.[2]

The song was adapted in English by Robert Mellin with the title "My World", and recorded by The Ray Charles Singers, The Bachelors and Engelbert Humperdinck.[3] A French version titled "Un monde fait pour nous" was recorded by Hervé Vilard and by Richard Anthony.[3] A Spanish version, titled "El Mundo" and performed from the same Fontana, peaked at first place in 1966 on the Spanish hit parade.[4]

The song was later covered by several artists including Gianni Morandi, Milva, Il Volo, Patrizio Buanne, Ornella Vanoni, Claudio Baglioni, Gianna Nannini, Al Bano,[3] Punkreas & Piotta.[5]

In 2011, Sergio Dalma included a version of the song on Via Dalma II, his second collection of Italian songs performed in Spanish. Issued as the first single from the disc, "El Mundo" rose to No. 10 on the official chart released by Productores de Música de España. [6] The song also achieved success in Latin America, particularly Argentina, thanks to its inclusion in the soap opera(telenovela) Dulce Amor.

"Il Mondo" was also used in several films, including Richard Curtis' About Time[7] and Philippe Le Guay's Bicycling with Molière.[8]


Song Lyric

Stay beside me, stay beside me,
Say you'll never leave me.
How I love, how I love you,
How I need you, please believe me.
In your arms I found my heaven,
And your lips have done their part.

Il Mondo
Your love is all I need in my world
Let tender kisses plead in my world
How could I ever live without you.

Il Mondo
My heart belongs to you so take it
And promise me you'll never break it
Say you'll stay here in my arms.

Stay beside me, stay beside me,
Say you'll never leave me.
How I love, how I love you,
How I need you, Please believe me.
In your arms I found my heaven,
And your lips have done their part.

Il Mondo
Your love is all I need in my world
Let tender kisses plead in my world
How could I ever live without you

Il Mondo
My heart belongs to you so take it
And promise me you'll never break it
Say you'll stay here in my arms.

Here in my arms

La...
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...

Il Mondo...

Il Mondo...



Read more: Lyrics | MetroLyrics 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger