Home » , , , , , , , , » The Most Beautiful Girl (Cover Version of Charlie Rich)

The Most Beautiful Girl (Cover Version of Charlie Rich)

The Most Beautiful Girl


My first attempt to sing one of the oldies from 70s and suddenly it came back to my life.

"The Most Beautiful Girl" is a song recorded by Charlie Rich and written by Bill Sherrill, Norris Wilson, and Rory Bourke. The country & western ballad reached #1 in the United States in 1973 on three Billboard music charts: the pop chart (two weeks); the country chart (three weeks); and the adult contemporary chart (three weeks),[1] as well as in Canada on three RPM charts: the RPM 100 Top Singles chart, the Country Tracks chart, and the Adult Contemporary chart. Billboard ranked it as the No. 23 song for 1974.[2]


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.

If you unable to watch it over this blog, please click here to have direct to youtube.

Published on Aug 8, 2016
Ref: 20150927-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia



Published on May 31, 2014


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"The Most Beautiful Girl' Originally sang by Charlie Rich
Written by:
Bill Sherrill, Norris Wilson, and Rory Bourke.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions





The song was originally recorded as "Hey Mister" in 1968 by co-writer Norris Wilson. The song also uses a part of "Mama McCluskie", also by Norris Wilson.
Rich's B-side, his own I Feel Like Going Home, was later covered by Rita Coolidge and was released on her 1974 album Fall into Spring. British Pop star Engelbert Humperdinck included "The Most Beautiful Girl" on his 1973 album Engelbert: King of Hearts.

"The Most Beautiful Girl" was also recorded by Slim Whitman in the 1970s. Andy Williams released a version in 1974 on his album, The Way We Were. In 1975 ABBA singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad recorded a Swedish-language version called "Vill du låna en man?" (with Swedish lyrics by Stig Anderson) on her solo album "Frida ensam". Sergio Franchi recorded the song in his 1976 DynaHouse album 20 Magnificent Songs.[3] Country music boy band South 65 recorded an updated version of the song, titled "The Most Beautiful Girl (2001 Version)", on their 2001 album Dream Large.

The song receives a very brief airing by Brenda Fricker in the film So I Married an Axe Murderer. Jason Alexander also offered a rendition as his character George Costanza on the Dec. 16, 1992 episode of the sitcom Seinfeld titled "The Pick," where he bemoaned the loss of his girlfriend, Susan.[4]

Articles above taken from wikipedia


Lyric from wikia


Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did was she cryin', cryin'?

Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her I'm sorry
Tell her I need my baby
Oh, won't you tell her that I love her?

I woke up this morning
Realized what I had done
I stood alone in the cold gray dawn
I knew I'd lost my morning sun

I lost my head and I said some things
Now comes the heartaches that morning brings
I know I'm wrong and I couldn't see
I let my world slip away from me

So, hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did was she cryin', cryin'?

Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her I'm sorry
Tell her I need my baby
Oh, won't you tell her that I love her?

If you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her I'm sorry
Tell her I need my baby
Oh, won't you tell her that I love her?








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger