Home » , , , , , , , , , » I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Cover Version of Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett)

I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Cover Version of Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett)

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

I was in England and went on sing a song with one of the LGBT member in Sunderland Pride. I was singing on Micheal Jackson's role and my singing partner would take over Siedah Garrett. Today I have made this one of my signature song and present to you in one of my best record over the phone. Happy Listening ..

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You" is a 1987 ballad by Michael Jackson featuring a duet with Siedah Garrett, and was the first single released from his seventh album, Bad. The song was written by Jackson, and co-produced by Jackson and Quincy Jones. It reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, R&B and adult contemporary charts.

I just Can't Stop Loving You.

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you cant watch the video over this blog, please click here to get direct watch from youtube.com




Published on April 24, 2014
Ref: 20140424-00051-2015071402-00120-SUNP0006 20140514 Wed Indigo Room I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Recorded at Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



If you have facebook, you can click here.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"I just Can't Stop Loving You'' Originally sang by  Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett
Written by:  Michael Jackson.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"I Just Can't Stop Loving You" is a 1987 ballad by Michael Jackson featuring a duet with Siedah Garrett, and was the first single released from his seventh album, Bad. The song was written by Jackson, and co-produced by Jackson and Quincy Jones. It reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, R&B and adult contemporary charts.

The song became the first of five consecutive number-one Hot 100 singles from the Bad album. It was Jackson's second number-one song on the AC chart (his first, coincidentally, had also been a duet: 1982's "The Girl Is Mine" with Paul McCartney).[1] It was released without an accompanying music video.

The presence of Garrett on the track was a last-minute decision by Jackson and Jones, after Jackson's first two choices for the duet, Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston, both decided against participating. Garrett, a protégé of Jones's who co-wrote another song on Bad, "Man in the Mirror", did not know that she would be singing the song until the day of the recording session. It became her first hit since Dennis Edwards' 1984 song "Don't Look Any Further".

Jackson and Garrett later recorded "Todo Mi Amor Eres Tú", a Spanish-language version of the song, with lyrics translated by Rubén Blades, and "Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous", a French-language version, with translation by Christine "Coco" Decroix. All three versions are featured on the 2012 reissue album Bad 25. The original English-language version was re-released as a single in 2012, as part of the Bad 25 release.


Each time the wind blows
I hear your voice so
I call your name
Whispers at morning
Our love is dawning
Heaven's glad you came

You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong
I'm so proud to say I love you
Your love's got me high
I long to get by
This time is forever
Love is the answer

I hear your voice now
You are my choice now
The love you bring
Heaven's in my heart
At your call
I hear harps
And angels sing

You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong
I can't live my life without you

I just can't hold on

I feel we belong
My life ain't worth living
If I can't be with you

I just can't stop loving you
I just can't stop loving you
And if I stop
Then tell me just what will I do

Cause I just can't stop loving you

At night when the stars shine
I pray in you I'll find
A love so true

When morning awakes me
Will you come and take me
I'll wait for you

You know how I feel
I won't stop until
I hear your voice saying
"I do"

"I do"
This thing can't go wrong

This feeling's so strong

Well, my life ain't worth living

If I can't be with you
I just can't stop loving you
I just can't stop loving you
And if I stop
Then tell me, just what will I do

I just can't stop loving you

We can change all the world tomorrow
We can sing songs of yesterday
I can say, hey farewell to sorrow
This is my life and I,
Want to see you for always

I just can't stop loving you
I just can't stop loving you
If I can't stop!
And if I stop
Then tell me, just what will I do

I just can't stop loving you
I just can't stop loving you
You know I do
Then tell me, just what will I do

Songwriters
JACKSON, MICHAEL

Published by
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC



Read more: Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You (2012 Remaster) Lyrics | MetroLyrics 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger