Home » , , , , , , , , » Just Tell Me You Love Me (Cover Version of England Dan & John Ford Coley)

Just Tell Me You Love Me (Cover Version of England Dan & John Ford Coley)

Just Tell Me You Love Me...

Wonder if you can hear this beautiful song that sang by John Ford Coley and England Dan

Many times, I wished you were here,
Through the velvet shadows of my dreams
Many times, I wished you were near,
Through the darkness as it came but it seems
That you, you never said what I needed to hear
Just tell me you love me,
Whisper words I so long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share,
If you tell me you love me
It would lead a way to your heart
Through the mirrors of silence, you love me
Quietly, I've waited,
For the memory born of our first kiss
Patiently, I've waited,
For the moment you would take me to word
That I, I've never seen that world before
Just tell me you love me
Whisper words I so long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share
If you tell me you love me
It would lead a way to your heart
Through the mirrors of silence, you love me, you love me




If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Just Tell Me You Love'' Sang by England Dan & John Ford Coley
Written by:England Dan & John Ford Coley

Category: Music

License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
England Dan & John Ford Coley were an American soft rock duo composed of Danny Wayland "England Dan" Seals and John Edward "John Ford" Coley, active throughout the 1970s. Native Texans, the duo released 11 albums and nine singles in their career and are best known for their 1976 single, "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight", a No. 2 pop hit and No. 1 Adult Contemporary hit. After they disbanded, Seals began performing as Dan Seals and launched a country music career through the 1980s which produced 11 No. 1 country hits.

The duo began while they were friends and classmates at W. W. Samuell High School in Dallas, Texas. Seals and Coley performed first as part of Dallas pop/psych group Southwest F.O.B. ("Free on Board"), whose material has been re-released on CD by the Sundazed label.

Seals was the younger brother of Jim Seals of the 1970s soft rock duo Seals and Crofts. Dan's childhood nickname was "England Dan" because he was a fan of English rock band The Beatles, and he occasionally adopted an affected English accent. John Colley's last name was re-spelled "Coley" for ease of pronunciation; "Ford" was added as his middle name for flow purposes, thus England Dan and John Ford Coley.[1]

Both toured the Texas music scene where they had one hit, "The Smell of Incense", which rose to No. 43 on the pop chart in 1969. This band played on the bill with such acts as Led Zeppelin. While in the band, Dan Seals and John Coley began their own acoustic act, Colley and Wayland. The act was renamed England Dan & John Ford Coley, and the duo signed with A&M Records. In 1971, they moved to Los Angeles where they opened for numerous bands. Their first break came in 1972, with the song "Simone". It became a No. 1 hit in Japan and also charted in France, but it did not chart in the US.

The duo was released from its contract with A&M after three albums. Undaunted, the pair continued to press on, stumbling upon the song "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight", written by a young Mississippi-based songwriter, Parker McGee. They recorded a demo and played it in the office of Bob Greenberg, a senior VP at Atlantic Records. Atlantic had a subsidiary label named Big Tree in the same office, and Big Tree's A&R rep, Doug Morris, had heard the song through the wall and came into the room. When Greenberg decided against it, Morris said "We want it," and offered them a deal.[2]

Many times, I wished you were here,
Through the velvet shadows of my dreams
Many times, I wished you were near,
Through the darkness as it came but it seems
That you, you never said what I needed to hear
Just tell me you love me,
Whisper words I so long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share,
If you tell me you love me
It would lead a way to your heart
Through the mirrors of silence, you love me
Quietly, I've waited,
For the memory born of our first kiss
Patiently, I've waited,
For the moment you would take me to word
That I, I've never seen that world before
Just tell me you love me
Whisper words I so long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share
If you tell me you love me
It would lead a way to your heart
Through the mirrors of silence, you love me, you love me

Read more: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Just Tell Me You Love Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger