Home » , , , , , , , , » When Will I See You Again (Cover Version of Three Degrees)

When Will I See You Again (Cover Version of Three Degrees)

When Will I See You Again ...

This is one of heartily felt song and often play that on my guitar. This song were sang by three beautiful ladies and it is one of the song can easily struck on my mind with those beautiful melodies and lyrics. Let's me start by saying when will I see you again ???

"When Will I See You Again" is a song released in 1974 by American soul group The Three Degrees, from their third album The Three Degrees. The song was written and produced by Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff. Sheila Ferguson sang the lead, accompanied by Fayette Pinkney and Valerie Holiday.





If you can't view over the blog, please click here.

If you can't view over the blog, please click here. When Will I See You Again (Cover Version of Three Degrees) 

Published on April 22, 2014
Ref: 20140222-00020-SUNP0033 When Will I See You Again

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone


Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"When Will I See You Again' as sang by Three Degrees. Sheila Ferguson sang the lead, accompanied by Fayette Pinkney and Valerie Holiday.
Written by:Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409200631-00170 When Will I See You Again

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


"When Will I See You Again" is a song released in 1974 by American soul group The Three Degrees, from their third album The Three Degrees. The song was written and produced by Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff. Sheila Ferguson sang the lead, accompanied by Fayette Pinkney and Valerie Holiday.

It was one of the most successful recordings of the "Philly Soul" era. In the U.S., the song reached number one on the adult contemporary chart, number two on the pop singles chart,[1] and number four on the R&B chart in the autumn of 1974.[2] In the UK, it fared even better, spending two weeks at the top of the UK Singles Chart in August 1974.[3] The Three Degrees performed the song at Prince Charles' 30th birthday party at Buckingham Palace in 1978.

Sheila Ferguson recalled that "the song was played to me by Kenny Gamble at the piano in 1973 and I threw a tantrum. I screamed and yelled and said I would never sing it. I thought it was ridiculously insulting to be given such a simple song and that it took no talent to sing it. We did do it and several million copies later, I realized that he knew more than me."[4] The song is unique in that every sentence is a question, heightening the overall effect and emotion. In the film Kill Bill: Volume 2, Bill cites this song as his "favorite soul song of the 70s".


Hoo, hah
Hah, hoo
Precious moments

When will I see you again?
When will we share precious moments?
Will I have to wait forever?
Will I have to suffer (suffer)
And cry the whole night through?

When will I see you again?
When will our hearts beat together?
Are we in love or just friends?
Is this my beginning or is this the end?
(Is this the end?)

When will I see you again
When will I see you again
When will I see you again

Hah, hoo
Precious moments

Are we in love or just friends?
Is this my beginning or is this the end?
(Is this the end?)

When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?
Sweet sweet love of mine
(When will I see you again?)
Come, come
(When will I see you again?)
Tell me, yeah
(When will I see you again?)
My sweet lover, yeah
(When will I see you again?)
Ooh yeah
(When will I see you again?)
Come on, come on
(When will I see you again?)
(When will I see you again?)
Ooh yeah
(When will I see you again?)

Original Source taken from Wikia













Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger