Home » , , , , , , , , » Your Song (Cover Version of Sir Elton John)

Your Song (Cover Version of Sir Elton John)

Your Song

I would like to dedicate this song to all my friends expecially online friends from facebook, twitters, google+, etc  

I wanted to sing song again and make it a better version. Unfortunately not much improvement yet and so I just publish it for the publish shake! This song suppose to dedicate to all my friends especially online friends. Happy listening with two lovely dogs and a lovely lady smiling to you.
  



Your Song.

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Your Song (Cover Version of Elton John) .
Watch it on facebook.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Your Song (Cover Version of Elton John) .




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Your Song was originally sung Elton John.
Written by: Music: Elton John and Lyrics: Bernie Taupin. ..

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

Your Song


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"Your Song" is a ballad composed and performed by English musician Elton John with lyrics by his longtime collaborator Bernie Taupin. It originally appeared on John's self-titled second album (1970).

The song was released in the United States in October 1970 as the B-side to "Take Me to the Pilot". Both received airplay, but "Your Song" was preferred by disc jockeys and replaced "Take Me to the Pilot" as the A-side, eventually making the top ten on both the UK and US charts.

In 1998, "Your Song" was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame.[2] In 2004 the song was placed at number 137 on Rolling Stone '​s list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time".

A demo version was included on John's 1990 box set album To Be Continued.[3] The song has been covered by a number of artists, including Ellie Goulding, whose version reached number two on the UK Singles Chart in late 2010.


Taupin wrote the song's lyrics after breakfast one morning on the roof of 20 Denmark Street, London, where John worked for a music publishing firm as an office boy, hence the line "I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss".

The instrumental focus is on John's Leon Russell-influenced piano work, along with acoustic guitar, Paul Buckmaster's string accompaniment, and a shuffling rhythm section.

The lyrics express the romantic thoughts of an innocent. Taupin offers a straightforward love-song lyric at the beginning: "It's a little bit funny this feeling inside / I'm not one of those who can easily hide / I don't have much money but boy if I did / I'd buy a big house where we both could live." At times the self-deprecating narrator stumbles to get out his feelings, which despite being a melodramatic device, AllMusic calls "effective and sweet":[4]

"Your Song" was itself the inspiration for the song "We All Fall in Love Sometimes" on John's 1975 album Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.[5]



Lyrics



It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide, I
Don't have much money but boy, if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
Oh, I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song
And this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked up the moss
Well, a few of the verses, well, they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind
While I wrote this song
It's for people like you that
Keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting
But these things, I do
You see, I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but
Now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Songwriters
MCKNIGHT, BRIAN KELLY

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group


Read more: Elton John - Your Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics




























Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger