Home » , , , , , , , , » Even Now (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Even Now (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

EVEN NOW

This song is with me since I was 16 years old and even now after so many years gone by, I am still in love with this song which able brings back a lot of wonderful memories of mine to present moment. I am working hard to improve this singing which 20 years ago I couldnt do it. I have a little secret that now I am able to do it at ease. LOL .... Happy listening to this beautiful number EVEN NOW....






If you can watch it in this blog, please click here to open a new windows of youtube directly.
Even Now (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Published on May 24, 2014
Ref: 20140524-00002-SUNP0001 Karaoke, Pub, Preparation, Cover Version, Singing, Pratice, 2014

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone


Recorded at Middlebrough, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Even Now'' as  originally sang by Barry Manilow.
Written by:  Manilow wrote the music and co-produced the track with Ron Dante. The words were written by Marty Panzer.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409190530-00215 Even Now

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Even Now" is a 1978 song by American adult contemporary and pop music singer Barry Manilow. It is the title track from his 1978 album, and Manilow wrote the music and co-produced the track with Ron Dante. The words were written by Marty Panzer.

Released as the second single from the album, "Even Now" became a top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in June 1978, peaking at #19.[1] It became Manilow's ninth song to reach number one on the Billboard easy listening chart, spending three weeks atop the chart beginning May 27, 1978.[2]

In his autobiography Sweet Life, Manilow said that the song was "one of my personal favorites, which never fails to move me. It reminded me of the great times I had collaborating with" Marty Panzer, with whom the singer had worked previously.[2]

Even now when there's someone else who cares
When there's someone home who's waiting just for me
Even now I think about you as I'm climbing up the stairs
And I wonder what to do so she won't see

That even now when I know it wasn't right
And I've found a better live that what we had.

Even now I wakeup crying in the middle of the night
And I can't believe it still could hurt so bad

Even now when we have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why it's still so hard without you
Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you and how I wish you knew
Even now

Even now when I hear your name
And the world has changed so much since you been gone
Even now I still remember and the feeling's still the same
And this pain inside of me goes on and on

Even now, even now when I have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why it's still so hard without you
Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you and God I wish you knew
Some how even now

Songwriters
MANILOW, BARRY / PANZER, MARTIN

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group




Read more: Barry Manilow - Even Now Lyrics | MetroLyrics 








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger