Home » , , , , , , , » Papa Don't Preach (Cover Version)

Papa Don't Preach (Cover Version)

Papa Don't Preach ...

I was studying in the secondary school and I have a penpal (Teenage girl) who was studying in a secondary school that near one of my old resident.  One of the gangster from my school had pregnant her and left her standing alone.  She was force to stop study and be a teenager motherhood and I was so sorry for her at that time.  Fortunately she found another man willing to marry her and today they having a happy family.  She told me her husband is one of the CEO of the large company and successful in his business.



Papa Don't Preach

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 Papa Don't Preach
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Papa Don't Preach'' as originally recoreded by Madonna
Written by: Brian Elliot Madonna

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Papa Don't Preach" is a song by American singer Madonna from her third studio album True Blue (1986). The song was written by Brian Elliot with additional lyrics by Madonna, and produced by Stephen Bray and Madonna. The song also appears remixed on the 1990 compilation album The Immaculate Collection and in its original form on the 2009 compilation album Celebration. The song's musical style combines pop and classical styling, and its lyrics deal with teenage pregnancy and abortion. It was based on teen gossip Elliot heard outside his studio, which has a large front window that doubles as a mirror where schoolgirls from the North Hollywood High School in Los Angeles regularly stopped to fix their hair and chat.

Released as the album's second single in mid-1986, the song was a commercial success. It became Madonna's fourth number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100, and performed well internationally, reaching the top position in the United Kingdom and Australia. It was well received by music critics and was frequently cited as a highlight in the album. The music video, directed by James Foley, shows Madonna's second image makeover, featuring her with a more toned and muscular body, and cropped platinum blonde hair. It portrayed a storyline where Madonna is trying to tell her father about her pregnancy. The images are juxtaposed with shots of Madonna dancing and singing in a small, darkened studio, and spending a romantic evening with her boyfriend.

Shortly after its release, the song caused heated discussions about its lyrical content. Women's organizations and others in the family planning field criticized Madonna for encouraging teenage pregnancy, while groups opposed to abortion saw the song as having a positive pro-life message. Madonna has performed "Papa Don't Preach" in four of her world tours, most recently The MDNA Tour in 2012. The song also caused her first conflict with the Vatican, as she dedicated it to Pope John Paul II, who urged Italian fans to boycott her concerts during the Who's That Girl World Tour in 1987. In 2002, British singer Kelly Osbourne recorded a hard rock cover of the song which was included as a bonus track on her debut album Shut Up.


Papa, I know you're going to be upset
Cause I was always your little girl
But you should know by now
I'm not a baby

You always taught me
Right from wrong
I need your help
Daddy, please be strong
I may be young at heart
But I know what I'm saying

The one you
Warned me all about
The one you said
I could do without
We're in an awful mess
And I don't mean maybe
Please,

Papa, don't preach.
I'm in trouble deep
Papa, don't preach.
I've been losing sleep
But I made up my mind.
I'm keeping my baby
Ooh, I'm gonna keep my baby mmmm




Read more: Madonna - Papa Don't Preach Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger