Home » , , , , , , , , » You Decorated My Life (Cover Version of Kenny Rogers)

You Decorated My Life (Cover Version of Kenny Rogers)

You Decorated My Life ...

Recalling this old song of my guitar used to play it filled with me a lot of happiness and it really decorated my life until today.  Music really part of my life since I was a kid and fortunately both of my late beloved parents love music very much and grew up with many kind of music and songs.  I have invested a lot of money learn musical instruments and also cassettes, tapes, cds, dvds, etc
 



You Decorated My Life

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click You Decorated My Life (Cover Version of Kenny Rogers).



If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click You Decorated My Life (Cover Version of Kenny Rogers).




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click You Decorated My Life (Cover Version of Kenny Rogers).




Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'You Decorated My Life' as originally song recorded by Kenny Rogers
Written by: Debbie Hupp and Bob Morrison
Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

You Decorated My Life


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"You Decorated My Life" is a song written by Debbie Hupp and Bob Morrison, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. It was released in September 1979 as the lead single from his album Kenny. It was a number-one hit on the Billboard Country Singles chart, [1] and peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100.[2]



Lyrics





All my life was a paper
Once plain, pure and white
Till you moved with your pen, changin' moods now and then
Till the balance was right
Then you added some music
Every note was in place
And anybody could see all the changes in me by the look on my face

And you decorated my life
Created a world
Where dreams are a part
And you decorated my life
By paintin' your love all over my heart
You decorated my life

Like a rhyme with no reason
In an unfinished song
There was no harmony, life meant nothin' to me until you came along
And you brought out the colors
What a gentle surprise
Now I'm able to see all the things life can be, shinin' soft in your eyes

And you decorated my life
Created a world
Where dreams are a part
And you decorated my life
By paintin' your love
All over my heart
You decorated my life

Songwriters
MORRISON, BOB / HUPP, DEBBIE

Published by
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC


Read more: Kenny Rogers - You Decorated My Life Lyrics | MetroLyrics
  












Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger