Home » , , , , , , , , » Dear Darlin' (Cover Version of Olly Murs)

Dear Darlin' (Cover Version of Olly Murs)

Dear Darling .....  

please excuse my writing.....
3rd time singing this lovely song again as Valentine is around the corner.  This is one of the new song of my life and I came to know this song when I was in England.  Since then, I can't stop singing this song.

On 18 April 2013, Murs revealed via Twitter that "Dear Darlin'" would be the third single released from Right Place Right Time.[1][2]

"Dear Darlin'" was co-written by Murs, Ed Drewett and Jim Eliot. Of the track, Murs said: "Writing with Ed and him being my friend helped, as we sat there for hours before writing, going over old relationships and recalling their scenarios. It's about writing to someone to tell them how I feel about losing someone. It's not the kind of song you'd expect me and Ed to write, as we're bubbly characters, but we were able to open up to each other."[3]

Murs has said that the song was inspired by Eminem's song "Stan".



Dear Darling

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.



Those who keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Dear Darlin' as co-written by Murs, Ed Drewett and Jim Eliot. Drewett and Eliot also co-produced the song..
Written by: Olly Murs.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

Dear Darlin'


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.

"Dear Darlin'" is a song by English recording artist Olly Murs, from his third studio album, Right Place Right Time (2012). The song was released as the third single from the album on 26 May 2013. It was co-written by Murs, Ed Drewett and Jim Eliot. Drewett and Eliot also co-produced the song.

The song reached number five on the UK Singles Chart. On 2 September 2013, Murs released a new version of the song for its release in France which featured French vocals from singer Alizée, and was later included on the Special Edition of the album.


Verse 1
Dear Darlin', please excuse my writing.
I can't stop my hands from shaking cos I'm cold and alone tonight.
I miss you and nothing hurts like no you.
And no one understands what we went through.
It was short. It was sweet. We tried.

Pre Chorus 1
And if my words break through the wall and meet you at your door, all I
Could say is:
"Girl, I mean them all."
Chorus 1
Dear Darlin', please excuse my writing.
I can't stop my hands from shaking cos I'm cold and alone tonight.
I miss you and nothing hurts like no you.
And no one understands what we went through.
It was short. It was sweet.
We tried.

We tried.

Woman: I understand where he's coming from

Verse 2
Been thinking about the bar we drink in.
Feeling like the sofa was sinking.
I was warm in the hope of your eyes.

Pre Chorus 2
So if my words break through the wall
and meet you at your door,
all I could say is:
"Girl, I mean them all."

Chorus 2
Dear Darlin', please excuse my writing.
I can't stop my hands from shaking cos I'm cold and alone tonight.
I miss you and nothing hurts like no you.
And no one understands what we went through.
It was short. It was sweet. We tried.

Middle 8
Oh I can't cope.
These arms are yours to hold.

Orchestral Instrumental (16 seconds)

Chorus 3
And I miss you and nothing hurts like no you.
And no one understands what we went through.
It was short. It was sweet. We tried. We tried

Songwriters
MURS, OLIVER STANLEY / DREWETT, ED / ELIOT, JIM

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.



Read more: Olly Murs - Dear Darlin Lyrics | MetroLyrics  













Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger