Home » , , , , , , , » Sometimes When We Touch (Cover Version of Dan Hill)

Sometimes When We Touch (Cover Version of Dan Hill)

Sometimes When We Touch...

SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH is my third attempt and hope it can make it to be one of my signature song.  I had personal experience on these lyrics written on this song.  So I can refer entire song to my past happy and sad memories.




Sometimes When We Touch.

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Sep 25, 2015
Ref: 20150925-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Sometimes When We Touch'' Originally sang by Dan Hill.
Written by:  Dan Hill (lyrics), Barry Mann (music).

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

Sometimes When We Touch

From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"Sometimes When We Touch" is a 1977 ballad written by Dan Hill (lyrics) and Barry Mann (music) on the album Longer Fuse, but was also released as a single in 1978. It was Hill's biggest hit, peaking at #3 on the United States Billboard Hot 100 and #10 on the Easy Listening chart.[2] Musicians included Bobby Ogdin (piano), Larrie Londin (drums), Bob Mann (guitar), Don Potter (guitar), Tom Szczesniak (bass). The record was produced by Fred Mollin and Matthew McCauley, recorded at Manta Sound, Toronto.

In 2003, the song was used in a GEICO commercial. Manny Pacquiao sang this song[3] on November 3, 2009 showing of the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show. This was Pacquiao's first guest appearance on an American late night TV talk show and his first singing performance on American TV. He would later revive this song on April 2011 as his single and reached number 19 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary top 20 list and has become the third most added song on radio playlists in the US. In August 2012, Dream Theater performed an impromptu short cover in Rio de Janeiro.[4] In May 2014, the song was shown on the Simpsons episode, The Yellow Badge of Cowardge. Despite the track's chart success and enduring cultural influence, it was placed #40 on the list of AOL Radio's 100 Worst Songs Ever.[5]

You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie

For who am I to judge you
In what you say or do
I'm only just beginning
To see the real you

[Chorus]
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes
And hide
I want to hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize-fighter
Still trapped within my youth

[Chorus]

At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly
At times I understand you
And I know how hard you try
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again

[Chorus]

Songwriters
HILL, DAN / MANN, BARRY

Published by
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC



Read more: Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch Lyrics | MetroLyrics 
















Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger