Home » , , , , , , , , , , » I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Cover version of Jackson 5 - Michael Jackson)

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Cover version of Jackson 5 - Michael Jackson)

I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS ...

I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS will be my first attempt sing like a kid.  Michael Jackson sang this song when he was a kid.
 

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'' as originally song recorded by Jimmy Boyd
Written by: Tommie Connor.
Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
The original recording by Jimmy Boyd, recorded on July 15, 1952 when he was 13 years old,[1] reached No. 1 on the Billboard pop singles chart in December 1952, and on the Cash Box chart at the beginning of the following year. It later reached Number 3 in the UK Charts when issued there in November 1953. The song was commissioned by Saks Fifth Avenue to promote the store's Christmas card for the year, which featured an original sketch by artist Perry Barlow, who drew for The New Yorker for many decades.

The song describes a scene where a child walks downstairs from his bedroom on Christmas Eve to see his mother kissing "Santa Claus" (presumably his father in a Santa Claus costume) under the mistletoe.

Boyd's record was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church in Boston when it was released on the grounds that it mixed kissing with Christmas, ignoring the fact that mistletoe, under which many couples kiss, is traditionally hung in many homes during the Christmas season. Boyd was photographed meeting with the Archdiocese to explain the song. After the meeting, the ban was lifted



Lyrics





Wow, mommy's kissing Santa Claus
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up
In my bedroom, fast asleep

Then I saw mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

He saw mommy kissing, kissin', kissin' Santa Claus
I did, I really did see mommy kissing Santa Claus
And I'm gonna tell my dad

Then I saw mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

I did, I did, I really did see mommy kissing Santa Claus
You gotta believe me, you just gotta believe me
Come on, fellas, believe me, you just gotta believe me

Songwriters
TOMMIE CONNOR

Published by
Lyrics © REGENT MUSIC CORPORATION


Read more: Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Lyrics | MetroLyrics
 




























Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger