Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Writing's On The Wall (Cover Version of Sam Smith)

Writing's On The Wall (Cover Version of Sam Smith)

Writing's On The Wall ...

Writing's On The Wall the latest James Bond's theme song.  I came to know this musical artist when he first appear on TV.  When the online rumours came to my ears, he would be the next James Bond's them song singer, instantly I start google about him.  Later George Michael further give him full support and he look forward to do a duet with him.  I love this song at first sound to my ears.  This style of singing close to the song Story of My Life from One Direction.

 


Writing's On The Wall

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Writing's On The wall.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Writing's On The wall.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Writing's On The Wall Sang by Sam Smith.
Written by: Sam Smith for latest James Bond 007's SPECTRE Theme Song.

License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

Writing's On The Wall (Cover Version of Sam Smith)

From: The Guardian, the free online New Portal.
Sam Smith’s theme song for the new James Bond movie Spectre has become the first in the history of the franchise to top the charts – despite being greeted with mixed reviews.

Writing’s On the Wall soared straight to No 1 in in its first week of release with 70,000 combined sales and streams. It makes Smith the first artist to achieve a No 1 song with a Bond theme, beating his predecessor Adele whose song Skyfall reached No 2.

Of the 23 previous Bond themes, many of which have performed dismally in the charts, only Duran Duran’s 1985 track A View to a Kill matched Skyfall’s chart rating. Bond classics such as Shirley Bassey’s Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever did not even break into the top 20.


Smith, 23, beat off competition from Justin Bieber to get his fifth No 1 with the track. It reportedly took him just 20 minutes to write and he called it the “quickest song I’ve ever written”.

In a video accompanying the song’s release, Smith said the lyrics, were “not about me, about my life, it’s the James Bond song and it’s the first time I’ve had to play a little bit of the character”.

The London-born songwriter told Official Charts that Writing’s On the Wall making No 1 was “a special moment I’ll never forget”.

Smith said: “It’s incredible that it’s become the first No 1 Bond theme song. It’s been an unforgettable experience working with [producer] Barbara [Broccoli] and [director] Sam [Mendes] to become part of this British legacy.”

Smith’s emotionally wrought take on the Bond theme tune was greeted with a mixed response from critics and fans. The Guardian’s Alexis Petridis wrote that it sounded “less like a Bond theme song than a latterday pop ballad – the kind of thing that X Factor contestants have a crack at”.


However, the song did gain the approval of former Bond Roger Moore who tweeted: “Sam Smith has delivered a very haunting and wonderfully orchestrated #Spectre theme song. Well done!”

Some have also speculated that the lyrics, which include lines such as “How do I live? How do I breathe?/ When you’re not here I’m suffocating/ I want to feel love, run through my blood” might indicate that Spectre will showcase a more sentimental side to Bond when the film is released at the end of October.

According to Smith, however, Mendes had tweaked the lyrics to make sure Bond did not seem too vulnerable.

Despite Adele not reaching No 1 with her theme song, Smith still has quite a legacy to follow – Skyfall was widely regarded to be the best Bond tune in years.

It won the Bond franchise its first Oscar in 47 years for Best Original Song and Daniel Craig admitted that hearing Adele’s theme had brought tears to his eyes. He said: “I cried. From the opening bars I knew immediately, then the voice kicked in and it was exactly what I’d wanted from the beginning. It just got better and better because it fitted the movie. In fact the more of the movie we made, the more it fitted it.”

A survey released on the same day as Writing’s On the Wall also names Skyfall as the British public’s favourite ever Bond theme song, followed by Bassey’s Goldfinger and Live And Let Die by Paul McCartney. 

Lyrics

I've been here before
But always hit the floor
I've spent a lifetime running
And I always get away
But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay

I'm prepared for this
I never shoot to miss
But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day
Then there's no more use in running
This is something I gotta face

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall

A million shards of glass
That haunt me from my past
As the stars begin to gather
And the light begins to fade
When all hope begins to shatter
Know that I won't be afraid

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall

The writing's on the wall

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall


Read more: Billy Joel - Writing's On The Wall Lyrics | Lyrics Wikia 

























Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger