Home » , , , , , , , , » Fly Me To The Moon (Cover Version of Frank Sinatra)

Fly Me To The Moon (Cover Version of Frank Sinatra)

Fly Me To The Moon ...

FLY ME TO THE MOON is one of my favorite jazz song which was sang by Frank Sinatra.  Here I present you one of my favorite song.

Fly Me To The Moon

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Fly Me To The Moon (Cover Version of Frank Sinatra).





Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Fly Me To The Moon (Cover Version of Frank Sinatra).




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Fly Me To The Moon"  was originally sung by Kaye Ballard .
Written by: Bart Howard.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.my/2015/10/fly-me-to-moon-cover-version-of-frank.html


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"Fly Me to the Moon", originally titled "In Other Words", is a popular song written in 1954 by Bart Howard. Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song in 1954. Since then it has become a frequently recorded jazz standard often featured in popular culture. Frank Sinatra's 1964 version was closely associated with the Apollo missions to the Moon.

In 1999, the USA-based Songwriters Hall of Fame recognized the importance of "Fly Me to the Moon" by inducting it as a "Towering Song"[1] which is an award "...presented each year to the creators of an individual song that has influenced our culture in a unique way over many years.”[2]
Frank Sinatra's 1964 recording of "Fly Me to the Moon" became closely associated with NASA's Apollo space program. A copy of the song was played on the Apollo 10 mission which orbited the Moon.[43] It became "the first music ever heard on the Moon" when played on a portable cassette player by Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin after he stepped onto the Moon.[44] The song’s association with Apollo 11 was reprised many years later when Diana Krall sang it at the mission's 40th anniversary commemoration ceremony.[45] She also sang a “slow and solemn version” in 2012 at the national memorial service for Apollo 11 mission commander Neil Armstrong.[46]



Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
In other words
I love you

Songwriters
BART HOWARD

Published by
Lyrics © T.R.O. INC.

Read more: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) Lyrics | MetroLyrics
























Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger