Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Weekend in New England (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Weekend in New England (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Weekend in New England

Another signature xfactor song gonna be my sole charity album.  It is one of the song inspired me very much.  Felt alive when singing them.  Fortunately I have given a Chance sing in Sunderland.  Love this song very much and even the DJ also love it too.
Barry Manilow

Enhanced using youtube tool to make it louder.





Published on Apr 22, 2014
Ref: 20140422-00004-SUNP0043 weekend in New England

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/

Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub,Sunderland, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Weekend in New England' as originally by released by Barry Manilow on his 1976 albumThis One's For You
Written by: Song written by Randy Edelman,

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409050516-00094 http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/2014/09/weekend-in-new-england-cover-version-of.html

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Weekend in New England" is a song written by Randy Edelman, and released by Barry Manilow on his 1976 album This One's For You. The song was released as a single in 1976, reaching number one on the U.S. Adult Contemporary (Easy Listening) chart and number ten on the Billboard Hot 100.[1] It is a classic example of Manilow's popular style of big ballad, including a romantic theme, swelling orchestration and a dramatic finish.[citation needed] The only reference to the title is the line, "Time in New England took me away...", and the word "weekend" is never mentioned at all. It was followed by the single, "Looks Like We Made It".

The Reba McEntire song, "Whoever's in New England," is seen by many[by whom?] as an answer song to "Weekend In New England", as sung by the wife of a philandering husband who has an ongoing affair with someone in New England.

This song was recorded by John Barrowman for his 2007 album Another Side, while Manilow's version was heard in the 2009 comedy Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

Lyrics taken from MetroLyrics
Last night I waved goodbye, now it seems years
I'm back in the city where nothing is clear
But thoughts of me, holding you
Bringing us near

And tell me when will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?

Time in New England took me away
To long rocky beaches and you, by the bay
We started a story
Whose end must now wait

And tell me when will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?

I feel the change comin'
I feel the wind blow
I feel brave and daring
I feel my blood flow

With you I could bring out
All the love, that I have
With you there's a Heaven
So earth ain't so bad

And tell me when will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again, again?

Songwriters
Edelman, Randy

Published by
Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing




Read more: Barry Manilow - Weekend In New England Lyrics | MetroLyrics 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger