Home » , , , , , , , , , » True (Cover Version of Spandau Ballet)

True (Cover Version of Spandau Ballet)

True...

When I was in one of the leading pub at Sunderland, one of the nasty chap sung this song horribly and I told myself I need to sing this song next day.  I love this song and it is so insulted how he sung this song.  He was extremely shocked and pissed off when he heard my singing on the next day.  So accidentally I knew I can sing this song too.



Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.












Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger