Home » , , , , , , , , , , » My Way (Cover Version of Andy Williams)

My Way (Cover Version of Andy Williams)

My Way ....

This is one of the song my late beloved father love to sing too.  He brought a lot of records and many of them are single albums too.  Andy Williams would be one of his favourite collections.  This video was shot by myself where I did quite impressed singing but unfortunately the recording was quite bad due to the low resolution camera which I can afford when I was in North East England.


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger