Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Us (Cover Version of Sir Elton John & George Michael)

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Us (Cover Version of Sir Elton John & George Michael)

Don't Let the Sun Go Down ...

My first blog on my VIDEO ....

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" is a song written by English singer-songwriter Elton John and his lyricist Bernie Taupin. It was originally recorded in 1974 by Elton John for his studio album Caribou and was released as a single that peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and reached number 16 in the UK Singles Chart. The song found further success in 1991 in a live cover version recorded as a duet between John and George Michael, which reached number 1 in the UK and US.



Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Us (Cover Version of Sir Elton John & George Michael) Published on 25 Aug 2014

Here is the link, if you want to watch it over the youtube directly.



I have enhance the sound and make it louder now.This song title Don't let the sun go down on me which was written by our beloved Sir Elton John and this time was sang by another beloved talented human being George Michael.


Careless Whisper (Cover Version of George Michael)

Another one I did it using youtube tools ...

This song I sang in one of the UK pub somewhere on North East England.  Careless Whisper had been with me long ago and I remembered this song touches my heart very much as one of my memories fade back to the time I met this beautiful girl.  She should be my first love.  Her name is Mandy.

To Be forgiven (Cover Version of George Michael)

Published on July 23, 2014 

 

Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Us" Originally sung by
Elton John. 

Written by:  English singer-songwriter Elton John and his lyricist Bernie Taupin
Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was co-written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin during a ten-day period in January 1974 along with the other songs for John's Caribou album. The song was released as the first single from the album in May 1974 in the United Kingdom, and on 10 June 1974 in the United States.

The chorus of the song is supported with a horn arrangement by Del Newman, and features backing vocals by the Beach Boys' Carl Wilson and Bruce Johnston, and Toni Tennille. Also on the song are percussion accents provided by Ray Cooper and a mellotron played by Dave Hentschel.

Song Lyrics from Wikia

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life

It's much too late to save myself from falling
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Elton John!

I can't find, oh the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me (oh baby no)
Just because you think I mean you harm
(Just because you think I mean you harm, no)
But these cuts I have (cuts I have)
They need love (they need love, they need love)
To help them heal, oh

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free, oh
'Cause losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else that I see, yeah
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free, baby oh
'Cause losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Mr. Elton John!




Share this article :

1 comment:

  1. This is my first entertainment blog ... happy listening ...my dear folks ...

    ReplyDelete

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger